Host Curriculum and Components
Host communities have an opportunity to identify programmatic and/or organizational development projects that can benefit from the focused time and energy of a fellow. These projects will foster collaboration not only within individual communities, but also across the region. As hosts, communities will receive:
- An immediate capacity boost
- Skill building tools around staff training, capacity building and support
- New experiences and insights that facilitate staff and organizational development
- Regional collaboration and network development opportunities
- Shared and individual learning opportunities that will expand knowledge and understanding around emerging initiatives and high impact opportunities happening within the region.